Thursday, February 25, 2016
It’s the time of year when boaters, boat owners and houseboat owners in Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee and Ohio begin to consider where to commit to an annual boat slip to call home for the summer boating season ahead.
Each year Prizer Point Marina & Resort gets lots of questions from boat owners about how boaters should weigh their options to find the marina that fits them best for an annual boat slip on Lake Barkley in Kentucky Lakes. So, here are a few things to consider:
- Decide what additional amenities you would like to enjoy when staying on property. For example, Prizer Point Marina & Resort caters to families looking for fun on and off the water. With 2 pools, a peddle cart track, jumping pillow, outdoor movies and more Prizer Point is more than a Marina-it’s a family recreation center.
- Choose a Marina & Resort with restaurant, marina store and boat repair and maintenance. That way you can spend your liesure time actually on the water fishing, cruising or tubing and not driving around running errands.
- Choose a Marina & Resort where you can bring friends…but where they don’t have to sleep on your boat. At Prizer Point Marina & Resort, we know you want to share the fun of boating, house-boating and yachting-but not the small sleeping quarters! That’s why we offer lakefront lodging for friends and family.
- Be sure to book by April 1 and SAVE on your annual slip for boats up to 80 ft! Call us at 270-522-3762 or visit www.PrizerPoint.com
More of the Top 5 Best Reasons to Make Prizer Point Marina, Resort & KOA Campground your Family Vacation Destination in 2015
Reason #2 Boating and Slip Rentals at Mile Marker 55 on Lake Barkley
What makes Prizer Point the Best Marina on Lake Barkley at Kentucky Lakes? Whether you own a boat or rent a boat while you’re here, get ready for fun in the sun on the water! With all-inclusive recreation at the Marina, we offer a Marina and boating experience for families and friends that is unmatched anywhere in the US!
If you own a boat….
- Rent a slip overnight or annually and enjoy all the onsite activities.
- Stop by anytime in a Transient boat slip to Fuel Up and Enjoy The Pier Floating Restaurant at Mile Marker 55 on Lake Barkley.
- Store your boat all year long at Prizer Point Marina & Resort. That way it’s easy to dive into fun upon your arrival!
- Click Here for more information:http://www.prizerpoint.com/marina.html
If you’d like to rent a boat…
- Love the water but don’t want to hassle with bringing a boat? Stay in one of our Hassle-free Houseboats that sleep up to 12! It comes with a full kitchen, 3-bedrooms, a bathroom and amazing top deck. For your convenience, it stays docked at the marina for the duration of your stay. Then rent a deck boat or pontoon for water skiing on Lake Barkley and exploring Kentucky Lakes. Click here for more details:
- Enjoy a full-day or half-day boat rental. We have a boat to fit every person and interest. Try a pontoon to take in the views, a deck boat to water ski or tube, or try the Slide-zilla with 2 water slides on board! Or ask about a fishing boat.
- Click here to pick out the perfect boat for your group: https://koa.com/campgrounds/kentucky-lakes/site-type/unique-lodging/
Check back next week to learn more about Kentucky Lakes Lakefront Cabins, Cottages, Treehouses and Lakefront RV Camping Sites on Lake Barkley.
Visit Last Week’s Post About All-Inclusive Recreation
Posted in #BoatSlipsLakeBarkley, #KentuckyLakes, #kentuckyMarina, Camp Kentucky, Camp Kentucky Lakes, Marina
Tagged #BoatSlipsLakeBarkley, Barkley lake, familyfun, fishing, House Boat Kentucky Lakes, Kentucky Lakes fishing, Prizer Point Marina & Resort
Top 5 Best Reasons to Vacation at Kentucky Lakes in 2015|
REASON #1 – All-inclusive Recreation
Your vacation time is precious and you want to make sure that you pick the perfect Kentucky family vacation destination. At Prizer Point Marina & Resort / Kentucky Lakes KOA there is something for everyone! Picturesque lakefront cabins, boating and fishing at the Marina for Dad. Local civil war history, Cherokee Trail of Tears historic sites and great food at Patti’s 1880 Settlement for Mom. All-inclusive recreation for the kids. For our extended family, there’s even a weekend devoted to celebrating Grandparents. And for our furry family members, we offer dog friendly accommodation and even a dog park.
Here are the Top 5 Best Reasons to Make Prizer Point Marina, Resort & KOA Campground your Family Vacation Destination in 2015
#1 All-inclusive Recreation
Our on-site recreation has something to offer for each of our guests from the youngest to the oldest. The zero entry pool and splash park is perfect for even little swimmers and our in-door/out-door pool means that whether it’s sunny or raining-nothing will stop the fun! Plus we have thrilling challenges like the Floating Iceberg and water sports for our older adventure seekers. A $10/night/accommodation resort fee gets your group or family unlimited access to: Continue reading